Friday, October 30, 2009

My Favorite Things

My roommate Abby gave me this idea to start my own blog and to write my favorite things.
I enjoy walking in any type of weather especially in the rain. I love pepperoni pizza and grilled cheese sandwiches. My favorite colors are baby blue, turquoise, sunny yellow,and pale pink. My favorite time of the day is the morning when the sun is bright. I love eating vanilla ice cream with MNMs in it. I love the smell of earth right after it rains. I simply love the smell of homemade bread, homemade chicken noodle soup and chocolate chip cookies. I love the smell of fresh laundered clothes and fallen leaves. I ejnjoy the crunchy sound fallen leaves make when you step on them. Every time I see a butterfly, I smile to myself. Some of my favorite memories consist of catching fireflies and walking along the river's path in Massachusetts. The music that I love is Owl City, Rascal Flatts, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, and basically anything country. My favorite outfit is wearing my uggs, a pair of american eagle jeans, and a empire waist shirt with a cami underneath. In the words of Melissa Lefton, "I love life."

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're in the blogging world! I will add you immediately to my blog roll! Love you! Hope all is well! stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leslie! You are going to have to show me how the blog world works. I love you too! I am doing okay! I have been really home sick! I can't wait to Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! Welcome to this realm! You will love it. Keep the pictures coming! Happy Halloween. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel honored that I helped at least a little bit in inspiring you to get one of these! :) Maybe now after that devotional today, we will both be a little better about keeping our blogs up to date... since journaling is pretty dang important!

    Pretty sure this should be named "The Many Laughs of Caroline Blais" though... Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. Don't forget tuna melts on there! I think that's become our apartment's official food tradition :)

    ReplyDelete