Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Last Semester of College

This semester is my last semester of BYU-Idaho. Yikes!! I can't believe it! I am so happy on the one hand, but the other I want to cry. I feel so unprepared to graduate. The whole world is open to me, but I don't know what I want to do. This semester has been wonderful! I have some of the best roommates: Deanna, Haylee, McKayla, Cathy, and Gini. They are wonderful girls who inspire me to be better. This semester has had some crazy adventures. Here are some pictures of what the semester has entailed. These are photos from when I went with my Juliana to a little place by Walmart on Saturday morning. We got to watch the sunrise. It was really beautiful!! Here are some other photos of my roommates and my friend Sarah. This semester also brought some heart ache. My car passed away. It was really really sad! Here is the last time that I saw FesterBo As you can see this semester has been quite the adventure. I can't wait to see what the next chapter of my life will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment