Tuesday, February 1, 2011

One Happy Girl!

While driving home from work on the snow packed road, I thought I am so happy to be me. I have been criticizing myself and feeling like crap, but today I realized that I have a wonderful life. I have some many blessings all around me. I am beautiful just the way I am.

Today I decided to list the things that I am grateful for.

I am grateful for my job. I love the place that I work. I get to work with amazing people.

I am grateful for the view I get to see every morning while I am eating my breakfast.



I am grateful for the warm house I live in, especially on a day like today where the high is a -5 degrees.
Yikes! Good thing I am used to this type of weather!

I am grateful for my family and friends! I have the greatest family and friends! They are always there willing to listen to me and offer their hand to help me in whatever way they can.

I am grateful for my testimony.

I am grateful for my new calling. I love my the CTR 6 class. They are great examples to me. They definitely teach me more than I teach them.

I am grateful to live so close to a library. I love reading!

I am grateful for a healthy body.

I am grateful that I have a car so that I don't have to walk to work.

I am truly blessed! From today on I am going to strive every day to be a happy girl!

3 comments: