Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011


This Valentine's day has to be the most interesting valentine's day ever. Prior to the big day my dad told me I had a special valentine's day card waiting for me. I was so excited. I kept hoping maybe a boy has finally sent me a valentine's day card. Well all month long I have been trying to figure out who the mysterious valentine was. Valentine's day came and who did I find was my secret valentine... My dead cat, Fester. I almost died of laughter, but at the same time I was kinda mad that my dad had made me all excited for what was the most anticipated valentine's day so far. That's what you get for hoping and wishing.



I hope everyone enjoyed their valentine's day! Isn't my dad hilarious to think of giving me this for my valentine's day card.

No comments:

Post a Comment