Friday, March 11, 2011

Fun in the Sun

I have the spent the last couple of days in phoenix.
The first day I got there Emily, Adam, and I went to Arizona Mills. I found this really cute jacket there. After that we went back home and I played with Adam.
He is the cutest little boy ever.
He loves cars. He also loves to push around this kid lawn mower. It is the cutest thing ever. I taught his this new game called Crash. I push the lawn mower while he rides his bike and we crash into things. He loves it.

The next day I went to this awesome fabric store called SAS and bought some pink and white striped fabric. I made my first skirt with Emily. It was nerve wecking but thrilling.
Later on Casey and I picked fresh oranges and made orange juice. That was one of the highlights of the whole trip. It was fun using the juicer to make the orange juice. I loved smelling like oranges the rest of the night. It was a little bit tart but still it was the best orange juice I have ever had.

On friday, Emily, Adam, and I spent most of the day at home. So Adam and I spent most of the day playing outside. He loves playing outside. One of the first things he wanted to do each morning was to go outside.The weather was lovely the whole time I was there. Adam loves his swing. It was fun pushing him and watching him smile when I found try to tickle him while he was swinging.

On Saturday, Casey, Emily, Adam, and I went to the phoenix zoo. I saw my first koala bear. It was asleep though which kinda stunk. The monkey exhibit was the best thing. You go into this enclosed place where these squirrel monkeys are not in cages. They jump and swing on all these ropes and branches that are around you. They were so cute. I wish I had taken pictures. I have never been so close to a monkey in my life. Later on that day we went to Last Chance. This is where all the nordstrom and nordstrom rack items go when they can't be sold. It was great. Everything was really cheap. I found a cute new pair of shoes and a new pair of jeans. I was quite happy!
The rest of the weekend was great! Thank you Casey, Emily, and Adam for letting me come and stay with you. I really loved spending time with you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment