Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happenings from the Blais Home

A week ago my brother Tyson came to visit. I haven't seen him in 2 years so it was really great catching up with him. It is amazing to me that no matter how long I go without my family as soon as I see them it is like that we haven't been apart for so long. While he was here we mainly just hung around the house working on the puzzle. Dad and him went fishing two days in a row. I am glad that possibly Tyson and his family could be coming in the summer.
In a couple of days, I will be flying to the Phoenix to spend time with my other brother and his family. I am very excited!

Even though my life isn't very exciting. I do pretty much the same things every day. I wouldn't change my life one bit. I love going to work and getting to my audio books that get from the library. They are literally the best inventions ever. I have found a new author that I absolutely love. Beverly lewis writes books about amish people and their struggles. I love them! I would highly recommend the Courtship of Nellie Fisher series.
Also I love getting to work with Kaeli everyday. She is one of the nicest people I know. Plus she has some of the funniest stories to tell. We are always laughing about her and her friends stories.
Anyways this is what is happening in the life of Caroline Blais.

2 comments:

  1. You are awesome! When do you go back to school? We need to have you guys for dinner soon. You have an awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the book tip! love ya!

    ReplyDelete